Just what the doctor’s ordered.
After moving the college’s headquarters to Grand Rapids in 2010, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine has made extraordinary strides in medical research and education. Partnering with Extra Credit Projects, we’ve worked on projects from college branding and marketing, program design, advancement and fundraising materials, alumni weekends and galas, groundbreakings and grand openings. Our healthy relationship, now entering its tenth year, has boosted overall enrollment and is helping brand MSU as one of the top medical schools in the country.
In The News:
- MSU College of Human Medicine sends out nearly 1,000 hilarious holiday cards.
- MSU College of Human Medicine is making news. Demolition underway at former Grand Rapids Press building
- Michigan State trustees approve construction of $85 million research facility in Grand Rapids
- Michigan State University celebrates opening of new Flint med school campus in old Flint Journal building
- MSU College of Human Medicine’s 50th anniversary outdoor featured on Ads of the World