Keeping it real.
The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) tapped ECP to create an immersive experience that exhibited the real-life impact of out of home (OOH) advertising.
Launched at Advertising Week 2019 in New York, the OOH Is Real campaign featured over 200 messages in dozens of locations in and around Times Square and AMC Lincoln Square 13. Strategic media placement and vibrant, interruptive messaging pointed viewers to the positive relationship between OOH and digital web advertising.
In The News:
- Outdoor Media Targets Advertising Week, MediaDailyNews
- New Campaign Demonstrates the Reality of OOH Advertising, Digital Signage Connection
- OAAA Announces OOH Is Real Campaign, Sign of the Times
- OOH Front and Center at Advertising Week, Billboard Insider
- CTR. CPM. WTF. OOH Is Real, AdvertisingWeek 360
- OOH Is Real Immerses AWNewYork Attendees, Daily DOOH
- New OOH Is Real Campaign Targets Ad Agency Execs, Digital Signage Pulse
- Ad Agency Creates Campaign for National Association, Grand Rapids Business Journal
- Live From Advertising Week – Day 3, Cynopsis Media
- Five Realities of OOH, OOHToday
Uniting and advancing the OOH industry.
Our relationship with the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) goes back a long way. We partner to produce award winning campaigns tackling national issues, honoring heroes with tributes, dominating the world’s cultural epicenter with Times Square takeovers, and promoting one of the ad industry’s oldest and most coveted honors, the OBIE award.
We’re delighted with and thankful for your amazing work promoting OOH along with the “Three Billboards” movie. It has your special touch. Thank you!Nancy Fletcher, President OAAA
…what I love the most is to see when people pull off big ideas in a simple execution style that creates such an impactful statement. This piece fits the bill and is at the core of what solid design/communication should be. It’s a classic piece of work.2017 AAF West MI Awards Judge